Integration Technologies Group, Inc.
“Enabling our clients with a decisive, high quality, technology advantage…”
Founded: 1984; United States of America – Maryland Corporation
Products, Services, and Support offerings
- IT Hardware / Software
- Global Installation Services and Warranty Support
- IT Service Management and Help Desk Support
- Video Conferencing / Unified Communications/ AV Solutions
- Best Practices: ISO and CMMI Consulting Services
- Accessibility Products / ADA
- Software Development
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
- CMMI-DEV ML3
- Microsoft GOLD CERTIFIED Partner
- ADA 508
- Corporate – 127
- Regional Field Engineers & Technical Specialists – 4000
- Army FIRST
- GSA GS-35F-5395H
- Lockheed Martin SASR Award
- Treasury Small Business Partner of the Year
- Unisys Small Business Excellence
- IRS Nomination Small Business Partner
- Corporate Headquarters – Falls Church, Va.
- Logistics/Engineering – Merrifield, Va.
- Service to more than 1,100 U.S. locations
- Access to more than 130 international locations
- 24 x 7 x 365 Global Support Call Center, accessible worldwide
Contact ITG at email@example.com or (703)-698-8282
Information technology has grown in influence and possibilities over the past 30 years, and so has ITG. From our beginnings in 1984 as a software and peripherals provider for federal agencies we’ve become a national leader in delivering comprehensive IT solutions and services that meet the mission-critical needs of government at every level.
ITG provides information technology and consulting to customers in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, federal civilian government, state and local government as well as commercial, private sectors and individuals. Our areas of expertise have expanded to include products and services related to ISO and CMMI Consulting, Video Conferencing, Accessibility Products, Software Development, Warranty and Help Desk Support.
We focus on accelerating your business and solving your problems with the innovative application of expertise and technology. ITG’s corporate headquarters is located in Falls Church, Virginia; with offices accessible across the U.S. and Europe for all your technological wants and needs.
Over the course of the past 30 years, we have built our reputation on a record of quality, dependability, and exceptional customer service. Dedicated to our commitment to uncompromising performance, today we are a Best Practices IT company, which supports federal, commercial, and non-profit organizations over a global client base. Our perseverance and attention to quality have earned us over 30 years of continued profitability, a feat seldom accomplished in this challenging industry.